Thursday, June 20

Coloud Headphones

In high school I had a secret obsession with shopping online at American Eagle Outfitters. It began one day when I went into an AEO store looking to buy the floral print dress I saw on the manikin in the window display. I wanted to go in, try the dress on, and quickly leave so I could satisfy my craving for a soft pretzel from Auntie Anne's. Before I knew it, the cashier was signing me up for a rewards card as a Katy Perry song blasting overhead blocked my ability to think for myself. All I wanted was a dress, what I got was an "exclusive pass" to purchase clothes designed for conforming, free-spirited teenagers. I spent holiday weekends shopping for bohemian tanks, braided bracelets and fleece jackets on my BlackBerry, racking up points for deals off my next order. The worst part is I only wore about 30% of what I bought. My favorite thing I ever bought from there was a pair of purple Coloud Boom headphones.



I lost them in Italy, and they were a little roughed up from stuffing and pulling them in and out of my messenger bag, so I was happy to replace them. As all stories about lost things written by empty-pocket students go, I could not afford to give my ears such luxury and had to settle for those basic, white iPod ear buds that make your ears hurt after a few hours. Desperate for some bass, I ended up buying these fold-able Sony ones that were on sale at Kohl’s and they do not hold up to the awesome Coloud ones.  

What makes Coloud headphones so great is their quality of comfort and unisex, tangle-free design for a fraction of the cost of most leading headphone companies (I'm talking to you Beats!). They’ve even upped their game offering a myriad of two-toned colors, and adding a smaller headphone for on-the-goers, the Knock. Also, all headphones have a built in microphone. Every person who enjoys damaging their eardrums by listening to sick beats on high needs a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or concern